Saturday 18 August 2012

Halo 4 Update: PAX Prime 2012! (Halo 4 News)

Hey guys, check out this update, then after you are done check out the script of what I think would be a good trailer, in my opinion!



So, after I found out about Halo 4 will make an appearance at PAX, I rushed to create this video. Along with that, I created a discussion topic down at HaloWaypoint's forums to talk about what people want to see at PAX for Halo 4. Followed by that question, I posted a script I made in attempt to forge a Halo 4 trailer out of my mind, that I think would be a great trailer. Here it is (I pretty much threw it together, not a professional writer or anything.):

BLACK SCREEN

Cortana - Chief!? Chief!

SILENCE. CAMERA FADES IN ON THE CRASH SITE OF THE FORWARD UNTO DAWN ON REQUIEM ZOOMING ON THE SITE. THE CAMERA THEN CHANGES FROM AN ANGLE WHERE YOU CAN SEE HEAVY SMOKE AND A MAJORITY OF THE BROKEN SHIP. SECONDS LATER, OUT OF THE SMOKE CHIEF RISES.

CAMERA THEN CHANGES TO BEHIND CHIEF AS HE STARES INTO THE SKIES OF REQUIEM.


Master Chief - Where are we?

Cortana - I don't know..

CAMERA GOES BLACK. 

??? - Days have past..

CAMERA QUICKLY OPENS UP TO SEE FORERUNNER BUILDINGS AND PILLARS AS A PELICAN FLIES THROUGH. CAMERA THEN CUTS TO BLACK AGAIN.

??? - For centuries I have been waiting..

CAMERA OPENS UP AGAIN TO SEE CHIEF STANDING IN FRONT OF A FORERUNNER SHIP, CUTS TO BLACK AGAIN.

??? - The time is right, I must be awakened.

CAMERA OPENS AGAIN, SHOWING THE CRYPTUM BEING ACTIVATED AND SLOWLY RISING, AS THE MUSIC GETS INTENSE, THE CAMERA FADES OUT THEN BACK IN SLOWLY AS YOU SEE CHIEF ON THE GROUND, CRAWLING BACK WITH NO WEAPONS AS A SHADOW APPROACHES HIM.

??? - I have long dreamt of this day..

THE CAMERA CHANGES TO VIEW CHIEF'S HELMET AS YOU CAN SEE A TINT OF THE ENEMY IN HIS VISOR.

??? - Reclaimer..

CAMERA GOES TO BLACK. THE MUSIC GETS INTENSE AND YOU SEE MARINES BEING OVERRUN BY CRAWLERS.

THEN, YOU SEE ELITES BATTLING OFF AGAINST KNIGHTS, SOME GETTING SHOT DEAD.

NEXT, YOU SEE A GRUNT RUN PAST THE CAMERA TO SEE IT PAN ON A GROUP OF CRAWLERS, KNIGHTS AND WATCHERS. CAMERA CUTS TO BLACK.


CORTANA - Wake up John!

CAMERA OPENS UP TO SEE CHIEF BURST OUT OF HIS CYRO TUBE, THEN THE SCENE SWITCHES TO MULTIPLE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGES AND CAMPAIGN SCENES. THEN ENDS OFF WITH A GLIMPSE OF THE ANCIENT EVIL AND A SMALL LITTLE LAUGH.


Not the best, but a nice little script, right? Anyway, go tell me what you want to see at PAX Prime here, on HaloWaypoint.

That's it for this update, make sure to like, comment and subscribe on my youtube channel and to tune in to my blog everyday for quick Halo news! See you guys soon.

-The Reclaimer

1 comment:

  1. I joined the discussion on Waypoint :D And I agree a million. Not only do I hope for a REAL trailer, I command 343 to release a real trailer...lol.
    In all seriousness, we needed a real trailer a longtime ago so they really need to release on at PAX; one that will stomp on Black Ops 2 and moosh it to goo!

    ReplyDelete